Selasa, 01 Mei 2012

ma story with him.

Holla! *gaya dora*
Oke, in this post, i'll share about sadness and happiness in my realationship.

First, i'll tell about my story how can i meet with him,
I remember when i met him at the first time, on twitter. I know him, and he know me, but we never Greet or mention each other. We just know like "ohh i know this boy, but i don't know his name." In the past, we never imagined that we would get this close, even to has a relationship! I never think, i'll have a long distace relationship, in a relationship with a boy i never met before.
awalnya aku cuman mau coba-coba pacaran sama dia, but, he can made me love his self so much.
dan aku berpikir, maybe this relationship just can survive a little moment, maybe 1 or just 2 month.
tapi itu salah, hubungan ini berjalan sampai sekarang kok.alhamdulillah:))

He just need 2 weeks to made me fallin love with him, oke proud of you!<3
but in the past, i don't like him. he so cuek and his egoism it made me bete with him hehe.

At the first month he always made me angry or whatever you say,
at the second month he can made me a little laugh. but he never call me, we just texted on the phone.
but in the 3rd month he braved call me, i have nervous=))
but, i never see his face.

and yesterday, he video call me on y!m, oohh his face is cute! i never stop thinking about his smileeeee:b
he refused obey to all i want:)) "sayang...gigi nya mana?" and he showed his teeth to me:))
He so lovable<3

oke sampe situ aja yaa...yang lainnya rahasia :b
See you in the future babe! hope we can meet soon :-)
and hope this relationship can last until we meet and get older yaaa :b

Sincerely,
your future woman :-)