Kamis, 26 April 2012

the elevent.

Congratulation for we.
Selamat tanggal 27 ke sebelas yaa..sudah 11bulan nih kita bersama hihihi, but still i cant see your face.

Thanks for everything you give in my life.
keep loving me yaa hihihi:3
hope we can meet soon ya gustamaf.

Thank for made me galau,
Thanks for made me smile,
Thanks for made me cried,
Thanks for made me laughed on the phone babe!<3

I don't care about they said about your ugliness.
They said, "he isn't suitable for you, you look uncomfortable with him, please sapi found a boy who's better than him. a real boy in surabaya. What did you see of him?" ZLEB!

"Everything you don't guys."  i see his heart not his face.
I know you, you, you and you. want to see my happines with another boy.
But this is my life :-)

oke, tadi curcol-_-
and the Last I love you Gus :-)
hihihi.